I uploaded my pictures of Thailand on this gallery, time to list a kind of best of:
- most impressive temple: there are so many Buddhist temples, but the original one is a modern one with wonderful paints inside, the White Temple in Chiang Rai
- most impressive museum: the “Ananta Samakhom Throne Hall” and its exhibition showing the best of Thai craft work. No picture allowed though!
- best dive: diving with sharks in Sail Rock, between Koh Phangan and Koh Tao
- funniest trek: the “real jungle experience” organized from Mr Jungle/Mr Whiskey in Chiang Rai and lead by “Jackie Chan” was very interesting, with plenty of activities, a nice stay at a local village and passionate guide who can do every thing with bamboo!
- and wonderful national parks, like the Ang Thong marine national park near Koh Samui and the limestone formation in Kao Sok